Monday, December 21, 2009

Need some independant advise for nasty neighbour, either law advice (im in ireland) or anything I can do?

please help. last yr I was assaulted by a neighbur I made a complaint to the gardai %26amp; decided to press charges but when she had to make her statment she claimed it was me who assaulted me. but she has no leg to stand on as i was the one injured %26amp; it happened at my front door. the courts decided that there was enough evidence to press charges against her but as she claims i done her they are also bringing me to court. im not too worried about that as theres no evidence i assaulted her. However the case has been adjourned last week til 4mnts time, and now she plotting to get me back %26amp; discredit me. only yesterday she went into the school I work in %26amp; tried to get me outted for picking on her child, my bosses know me %26amp; know its bullshit, as she has only one incident %26amp; i wasnt even working in that room, but because shes made an offical complaint the matter was investigated %26amp; dropped. but I need help she has brought my work, as shes not allowed near me, into her vengence. what can I do??????Need some independant advise for nasty neighbour, either law advice (im in ireland) or anything I can do?
I would move first. I live in the US and we have restraining orders. I don't know about Ireland but would love to go some day. I hope this works out for you. It sounds bad all around. If you do have restraining orders call the police every time she comes around you after you obtain one. Good Luck and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment