Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you have a limit on advice or advise to limit?

Oh, how I wish I had a limit....its like someone winds me up and I just go on and on and on, ad nauseaum....Blaa..blaa...blaa... ';I've started talking and I can't shut up';....maybe that is born of having a pesky teenage Boy....or our psycho babble society...or could be those 3 or 4 episodes of Dr. Phil that I saw...well anyway, I am going to get a 3 minute ';hour glass type'; timer and that will be my LIMIT!!!!.....then I can get back to the important stuff like being silly, giggling, laughing and having fun.....Do you have a limit on advice or advise to limit?
If I advise to limit, then there will be a limit. I actually keep advising without ever stopping every time I have the opportunity to. Some People need to be reminded all the time.





If We consider ourselves as wise persons, them we have to know that with advising, without being a pain in the neck, we would get a result at the end.





I actually a kind of person who doesn't like to be blamed because I didn't do my duty in a good way. So I prefer keep reminding but without annoying.Do you have a limit on advice or advise to limit?
For most thingsI do have a limit on advice. I usually can give it three times for the same situation. If they do not follow, it is obvious they do not want to. Then, I wait to be asked. If things are extremely serious I will try harder. In the end it is up to them. Sometimes when you keep insisting, you only make them go away from you. And if it is an important person in your life, you should try to stay near in case they need your help instead of advice.
We all have our limits but many don't respect or recognize them.
no, i dont have a limit on the amount of advice i have, i pretty much have suggestions about almost anything! but i do sometimes advise myself to limit my advice, either because i dont wish to bore someone or i am getting bored myself, or i think its best they search within them for ideas, or i just dont want to take responsibility for giving advice,
Too much advice belittles the asker. Advice should be succinct and pertinent, and always asked for.
Never a limit on advice. Especially when no one is arguing with me. That's why I like it here.


I would advise to limit certain things like drinking alcohol and smoking only because it will harm you if it is overdone.
unlimited even infinity.check what painting I'm I working on tonight?
Hi,


To advise 'to limit' would not really be giving advice but trying to control someone's way of thinking and I would never to that. Although we advise, we must also leave everyone free to make their own decisions. We should not limit their outlook, in fact, people should be encouraged to consider their question from all perspectives. The answerer too might learn from reading other people's advice as there are more ways than one to look at a situation.


Do I have a limit on advice? Only in so far as how capable I am to advise in the one day and depending of course on other commitments and responsibilities. After all we're only human and we have to respect our own limitations.


Pollyanna

No comments:

Post a Comment