Monday, December 21, 2009

I done as sewrobb advised but my laptop is still showing ram is low have you or him any more advice?

i have a toshiba satelite pro L20 with windows xp 2003I done as sewrobb advised but my laptop is still showing ram is low have you or him any more advice?
Well going back and reading what he said you should look at upgrading to 1G of ram. That should take care of your problemI done as sewrobb advised but my laptop is still showing ram is low have you or him any more advice?
I saw your original question about low RAM and although you did get good advice I am always very wary of people who don't know much about computers going into advanced settings and having a fiddle. In fact I even get alarmed at the number of people on this forum who seem to think formatting, partitioning and reinstalling is something that should be done without thinking instead of finding other solutions,





In your case, I am assuming you are running a lot of programs, possibly multi media, games etc and I am sure your problem would be easily solved if you just take your laptop into PC World so they can see what RAM you have and so you buy the right type to top it up. I would suggest you need a minimum of 2gb these days. They will also fit it in for you if you do not know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment