Monday, December 21, 2009

He blew me off, any advice or ideas? I need some advise..?

I've been dating this guy for a month and things have been pretty good between us, I really can't complain about anything. Anyway last week he told me about a houseparty that he was going to and he asked me if I wanted to come with, which of course I said yes lol. Anyway he also mentioned that one of his coworkers was going on vacations and that they were going to throw her a going away party at a club. I knew I couldnt go because its 21 plus and I am 20 : ( . The houseparty was friday and the club was on Saturday. He ended up texting me friday saying that he had messed up the dates and he never replied back to my last text message so I didnt see him friday, then on saturday I sent him a message to see what's up and he never texted me back until yesterday. I was pretty pissed off. I felt like he left me hanging and didnt even bother to reply back. He could of at least just say that this weekend wasnt going to work and that he will see me some other time right? He called and I ignored his call, he sent me 3 text messages and asked if I was mad and then he said that he was sorry. I've decided I am not going to text him today and I am going to wait until he does but even if he does I am not going to reply back or anything. That way he will know that I am not going to be putting up with that shi* and if he really wants to be with me, he's going to at least try to talk to me again. If he doesnt text me or call I wont either. I think I already came to the conclusion that he fucke* it up and things at this point wont be the same. He was probably partying all weekend and didnt even care. Any advice or ideas?He blew me off, any advice or ideas? I need some advise..?
uhmm, if i was u id ignore him for like 2 weeks. if he really wants u hell still chase for you. and try to get you. theguy sounds like kind of a selfish asshole i have been treated like this oh yes i have. but it resulted in me cheating on him and finding someone better because he was ditching me every weekend. so he had to deal with the pain and that was revenge enough for me. sounds like hes being a douche.....id ignore him..if he texts ..say tat ur going out with ur friends...that ur kinda busy but maybe next weekend u wanna hang out. screw with him a little! itll work..otherwise just toe punt him, guys that dont treat u right aint worth it.He blew me off, any advice or ideas? I need some advise..?
only dating a month? you are a little out of line. i know that the whole didn't text back is not cool. you have a little right to be mad. however, you have to allow this guy to have some freedom. if must think you are CRAZY. he got the days mixed up (maybe) but was probably out with his friends who were telling him things like ';she is crazy dude, dont answer'; and ';whoa, don't bring her'; and ';no girls';. give him another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment